The School accepts new admissions only in Class Nursery & XI (for Science and Commerce) on the basis of an admission test and interview. Admissions in other classes are subject to the availability of seats. Mere registration does not guarantee admission.
Only students scoring 60% or more marks in previous classes can apply for admission in RRMPS. Application forms and prospectus are made available in January followed by entrance tests.
Procedure & Eligibility: Parents desiring to admit their wards in this school are required to register them through a prescribed form available at the school website or at the school reception. No written test or interview is conducted for the students of NURSERY.
Admissions to the other higher classes are made on the basis of written tests and interviews. Minimum age required for admission to different classes as on 15th March of respective year is:
|Class 1 and Onwards||6+Years|
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of registration/admission:
Photocopy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child- At the time of admission all candidates are required to submit Date of Birth Certificate from the “Death & Birth Registrar” or a competent authority to issue the same.
- Mark sheet/Progress Report of the previous class attended.
- Original copy of the Transfer Certificate of the last school attended.
- Original copy of the Transfer Certificate of the last school attended.
- Character Certificate of the last school attended.
- Four passport size coloured photographs of the child.
Since the school is funded by the R.R. Morarka Charitable Trust, the school fees, charged by the students is very nominal. Class wise fee slabs are there which is on quarterly. This fee excludes expenditure on uniform, books & stationery and other personal items. No on-payment of fees is considered for any period of absence.
Fees once paid is not be refunded on any ground whatsoever. Parents are advised to consult the current fee structure and payment rules given in the fee book and student’s Link Diary.
Each student is required to wear full school uniform on all working days and must appear neat and tidy. There are different uniforms for summers and winters respectively. White shirt is specified for both boys and girls for both the weathers. Emphasis is given on neat and clean uniform and students are encouraged to remain presentable. The details of summer and winter school uniforms are given below:
Without discipline no organisation can work to the optimum of its capacity. RRMPS administration believes that in order to enforce discipline and order, every organisation needs to have rules and guidelines in place. The rules and guidelines should be just and friendly but should be firm enough to ensure that the general atmosphere in the school is peaceful, positive and helpful in meeting its fundamental objective of providing quality education.
A student must carry his Link Book to school everyday. It must have his/ her photograph and identity information complete and signed by parents.
Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on every working day. Students who are sloppily dressed or not in uniform will be dealt with severely.
GENERAL RULES BEING FOLLOWED ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Girls should plait their hair if it is below the shoulders. Short hair should be neatly cut and pinned.
- Students who come to school in their own transport should arrive at school before the bell rings. No student is allowed to come to school in a self-driven scooter, motorcycle or car.
- Students are expected to respect the property of others. This includes respect for school property. No student should damage and school furniture, write or draw anything on walls furniture or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher or to the Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one, who causes it.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles (like watches or cell phones, pagers, cameras, etc.) to school.
- Students are not to wear any jewellery to school (no chains, rings, bangles, bracelets). Girls may wear only one pair of small earrings or studs only.
- Students who come to school in care of servants should never leave before the servant arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Those who go home alone should be prompt in returning straight home.
- Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is just by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against the students whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Parents and guardians may not visit their wards or teachers in the classrooms without the permission of the principal. As far as possible, once the child has come to school, he/ she should not be asked to come home on half day leave or leave from any period.
- Students should get their report cards signed by their parents/ guardians within 3 days of the receipt of their report cards and return them to the class teachers. If lost, a fine would be imposed.
- Students must not miss any teaching / games / library / activity period.
- RRMPS, provides education from Nursery to class XII. Therefore it is expected that the juniors be treated with love and affection, while juniors show all respect to their seniors.
NO STUDENT MUST INDULGE IN:
- Spitting in or near the school building.
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
- Any form of gambling.
- Rowdyism, rude behavior & Abusing Language.
- Use of violence in any form.
- Casteism / communalism or practice of untouchability.
The observance of the rules of the school and good behavior is an essential condition to a student’s continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/ suspension/ rustication shall be taken against the student.
LATE ARRIVAL RULES:
- School gate closes at 7:25 am in summers and at 7:55 am/ 8:25 am in winters.
- All late arrivals if they arrive after the gate has been closed are punished / appropriate action is taken.
- Three late arrivals consecutively leads to the student being sent back home.
- Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor on joining the school.
- Parents should fill up the “Record for Leave” in the Link Book for each day the student is absent from school stating the reasons for absence.
- Students, who require medical attention during school hours, may be sent to the DSIL Dispensary with the permission of the Principal / Class Teacher having a gate pass.
- Leave for going out of station should be approved prior to proceeding on leave. In case of emergency- parents to inform the school and report to the class teachers. They are not to go to the classes directly.
- A student returning to school after suffering from infection or contagious disease, should produce a Fitness certificate by the doctor, permitting him to do so. Students suffering from the following diseases must observe specific period of quarantine before returning to class: Chicken pox, Cholera, Measles, Mumps, Jaundice
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 7 consecutive days renders the students liable to have his name struck off the roles. Readmission may be granted only on payment of a fresh admission fees.
- It is compulsory for the students to complete 75% of the attendance in the academic session to make them eligible to sit for final examination.
- The percentage, however, could be relaxed on medical grounds.
Students who do not take their first term and final term examinations due to illness or some unforeseen mishap will not be eligible for any proficiency award.
RRMPS has well defined withdrawal norms. Parents are requested to carefully go through these before applying for admission. Transfer Certificate and Report Card will not be issued until all school dues have been paid.
- Application from parents for withdrawal of their wards from school received by 15th March shall be issued Transfer Certificate without charges. School dues for the first quarter of the new session shall be charged, if application is received after this deadline.
- From the date of commencement of the new session, if a student’s unauthorized absence exceeds seven days, it shall be treated as to have abandoned his/her seat and the name of the student shall be struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be considered, subject to availability of seat and payment of re-admission fee. Re-admission cannot be treated as a matter of right.
- For students leaving the school in mid-session shall have to give two month’s notice in advance or pay the tuition fee for two months in lieu thereof.
- The school may at any time ask a parent to withdraw his ward from the school for the following reasons:
- Failing in the same class for two consecutive years.
- Failing to show satisfactory progress.
- Found guilty of gross misconduct.
- School dues if in arrears.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained and unauthorized absence for a long period.
- If the pupil is suffering from some serious communicative disease.
- If the pupil is quarrelsome.
For detailed information on rules and regulations, contact the school office or consult the school diary or rules guide. The managing committee of RRMPS is free to change or modify the school rules and regulations from time to time without prior notice.
The decision of the managing committee on admissions & withdrawals and all school related matter shall be final and binding.